Benefits of bathing
Whilst most houses these days are built with only showers, we know that many of you still enjoy a good soak in the tub! I mean, who doesn’t enjoy a long, hot bubble bath? Baths are a wonderful way to relax and release the tension and stress of your day. They help to soothe tired and achy muscles, and help you to reset your clock, and nourish your skin.
Why you should exfoliate your skin
Believe it or not, we shed between 30 000 and 40 000 dead skin cells every minute! This is because our skin is constantly renewing itself. Exfoliation plays an extremely important role in your beauty care as it removes the dead and dry skin cells from the skin’s surface. This increases blood circulation and as a result, and restores your healthy glow. This is especially important after the skin has been exposed to the drying effects of the sun or a harsh, dry winter.
Our special offer to you
We love putting together specials for our clients. And when we do so, we pair all-natural products that work well together giving you, and your skin the best care we have to offer.
Our Women’s Bath Special undeniably fits the bill as you get:
- 1kg Sea Crystals in your choice of fragrance.
- 250g Rosemary Body Scrub.
- 300ml Skin Softener.
Individually these products would cost R347. Here you get all three products for R300, you save R47 (13%)! This special is available whilst stocks last, so get yours now.
Directions on how to use these products together:
- Soak in these healing Herbafrique Sea Crystals to soften water and open pores. Your fragrance choices include Rose, Lavender, Calendula, Herbs & Spices, and Rooibos Cinnamon and Honey.
- Add water to the Rosemary Body Scrub exfoliator to make a paste and apply to skin. Wait 5 minutes to allow it to penetrate and disinfect the skin, before giving your skin a good polish!
- Lastly, your skin with 100% natural Skin Softener Body Lotion. This luxurious Skin Softener body lotion is made of beeswax and olive oil and helps restore your skin’s moisture.
Let us know your favourite fragrance in the comments!
Got any queries? Send us an email to email@example.com